Band of sisters

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Finally - A finished Object!!!!

Yay, I finally finished my niece's cardigan. I know it looked promising a couple of weeks ago when I did a burst of seaming. However, the remainder of the seaming and sewing on the butttons and the never-ending weaving of ends from the intarsia flowers have taken a while. I still can't get the photos to download from my phone (I choose to blame the age of my computer, rather than any lack of skill on my part), so I will ask my sister to provide one with my niece wearing the item.

I've also decided on what to do next. I've been very good, even though I bought the yarn on Wednesday I was determined not to start a new project without finishing one first. I have selected this design from the current issue of Vogue Knitting. I am also very tempted by the girly pink & cream skirt on the cover.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Meg said…

    congrats on finishing it!! I can't wait to see the photos from your sister.

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    i got myself a copy of that after seeing yours at SnB the other night and am now seriously thinking about the yeeha western skirt! :)))))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home