Band of sisters

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Decisions, decisions....

What will I knit next? Now don't get excited, this doesn't actually mean I've finished anything. I did so a seaming spree on the cardigan so I could take it to SnB. Just enough to show the shape, there is still a bit to go. I also made it to the button shop and bought some cute pink flower buttons, which also have to sewn on. (I realized I have expensive button tastes - many of the ones I looked at were $3-$5 each, too expensive to have seven on a child's cardigan, but the ones I really liked were $21 each). In other progress I have almost finished the sleeves for the bolero.

Nonetheless I need to have in mind what I will do next (so I have something to work on to avoid sewing seams). I've been thinking about the muti-coloured Solstice or Millefiori from Jo Sharp's Knitting Emporium , or maybe something from the Vintage Knits book I bought last year. Of course, The Amazing Lace is starting up soon so a lace something or other might also be good. What to do?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Meg said…

    LACE LACE LACE LACE LACE LACE LACE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home