Band of sisters

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Drinking Games

Instead of doing the job applications I should have been working on I was reading other knitting blogs and came across this link to the Knitting Blog Drinking Game. Even though I've only just started this blog and this is only my second knitting entry readers would already had to have one drink.
Apologizes that there are no photos for “technical” reasons (dead batteries, missing camera cable, etc.).

Actually I probably earn another drink for the way I started today's entry.
Starts a post with “I really should be doing ____, but I’m blogging instead”.

I must agree that the game creater has captured most of the blog cliches I've noticed. I would be wasted if I had alcohol near me while I was doing my blog reading. However, I do think alcohol goes well with knitting, but then the Stitch n Bitch group I attend most regularly meets at a pub. If you're in Sydney come and join us one evening. My sister who lives on the other side of the country, went to a SnB that met at a coffeeshop, but she agrees that a beer or a glass of wine would add that little bit extra.

Still working on my niece's cardy, and my bolero.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home