Band of sisters

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Almost Finished!

I'm getting very excited, I've almost finished my niece's cardigan. This morning I finished the neckband, so just the side and sleeve seams to go. Unfortunately, I went to the button shop today to hopefully find some cute buttons, but it was closed. I thought it was open all weekend, but apparently only Saturday. I almost went yesterday too, but after tutoring turned into three hours and I did my grocery shopping I thought it was too late. Oh well, there's always Lincraft, and at the rate I avoid seaming I doubt the cardigan will be finished before next Saturday. It will be nice to have a finished object that occurred during the (admitted short) lifetime of this blog.

While avoiding the depressing job searching I found a link to an International Knit in Public Day for June 10. Definitely something to put on the calendar.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Meg said…

    hope you're bringing the seaming tonight, I will be there to give you moral seaming support!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    International KIP day is very interesting, isn't it? I notice there are no Australian listings as yet. Will have to wait and see. Maybe it is too soon after the Salvo's knitting day?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home