Band of sisters

Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter themed Finished Object

Because of rabbits being such a pest in the Australian countryside, there is a bit of a push to buy chocolate bilbies instead of bunnies. (Actually, it doesn't seem to be as big a push as it was few years back.) Nonetheless in keeping with the spirit I present a photo of a stuffed bilby that I made for my youngest niece.


Also in keeping with the holiday I will have to mention chocolate. I have been doing some temp work at medical clinic and thanks to pharmaceutical reps I am well stocked with chocolate (also thx to my sister who gave me some as part of my birthday gift). My favourite medical juxtaposition is the chocolate from the anti-depressants group. Sometimes chocolate can be the best mind-altering drug!

Also related to chocolate, last night I went to an industry function dinner with a chocolate themed dessert. The white chocolate creme brulee wasn't anything special, but the chocolate icecream in an edible chocolate box-shaped container was divine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home