Band of sisters

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Lazy Blog Post

How lazy is this Post? (or should the question be how lazy is this Blogger?)
  • I am too lazy to come up with a more interesting title
  • I was too lazy to write this post on the weekend after my computer had one little freeze.
  • I have two recent Finished Objects, but I have been too lazy to take photos of them
  • Speaking of Finished Objects, I have been taking the two of them to wear at work (one of the few benefits of an over air-conditioned office is that I can wear wool jumpers even in summer). Despite the fact I am calling them Finished Objects, I have noticed that both of them have several loose ends and you guessed it, I am too lazy to trim them.

Hmm, now I'm thinking I had better go do something productive, but laziness can't be all be bad. What if they had a war and everyone was too lazy to turn up!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    If there was ever any doubt that you're Australian, there isn't now! And by the way, we noticed you were too lazy to even turn up to Stitch n Bitch the other night!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home