Band of sisters

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Lessons Learned (or Not)

Three weeks into the new job and it seems to be going well. Wish I could say the same for the knitting. Just when I was congratulating myself about getting to the armhole shaping for the front of my current work, I realised that I had forgotten to increase during the first 24 rows, so I had to unpull it back to the beginning of the section. What made it worse was that I made exactly the same mistake on the back! So much for learning from your mistakes. At work one of the things I am trying to stress is that the design group learn from the production problems to make new parts easier to assemble. If I can't even institute my own lessons learned program how can I get the people at work to do it!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You poor thing! I'm having a similar battle with my current project.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home