Band of sisters

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pictures!!

While googling I found that the phone/camera I have is known for being dodgy for downloading files to a computer (now I find out!), but that fiddling around and persistence can pay off. After several stints of fiddling around with drivers and USB connections, I have managed to download several pictures that I took months ago. Here for your delight I have included a few......

Firstly, a close-up of the flower's from my niece's cardigan.
Secondly, the beaded edging from the bolero I finished recently. Unfortunately, while I love the edging, the general bolero shape was not great.

Next a photo of someone else's work - a knitted roast dinner complete with all the trimmings (although some of the glasses and candles look a bit wobbly). This was on display at the Sydney Royal Easter show earlier this year.

Finally, because no blog is complete without the mandatory cute animal photo, here is a picture of Honeybear. She is the dog I was dog walking while one of her owners was overseas.


Hopefully, here's to more blog entries with pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home