Band of sisters

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Project Update

Since I've been taking a bunch of photos to add to my ravelry notebook, I figured its a good opportunity to do an actual knitting blog entry.

Noni Majolica Bag Vases Full of Flowers Obviously a long way to go. I found a picture of one that had been done in Black & White. It is stunning.







It is another example of one where I have knitted all the pieces, but am avoiding the sewing. Rather than the suggested Merino I have used Bendigo Caprice, 50% alpaca, 50% wool. It's very nice, but its not included on the latest BWM sample card.

Finally, one where I actually have started the sewing - Little Miss Sunshine.


Progress is slow, I last referenced this in Jan '07, and first talked about it as a possible project in April '06. Friends and sisters keep popping out the babies, so the possible recipitents have increased.


Finally a finished object:

Some Baby Booties made from an old Patons pattern. There is no date on the book but it originally cost 1'6

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home